Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat - Bwahahahahaha

This year I actually got to participate in the festivities, because I was not working or studying or some such nonsense. We had a nice evening for all the little (and not so little) ghouls and goblins and Darth Vaders and High School Musical Cheerleaders.

Raechel and Jon were in the Halloween spirit and decided to go as each other.








Leigh Ann was very generous with the "silver orb of chocolately deliciousness" for the youngsters who said BOTH "Trick or Treat" AND "Thank You."






However, the ones who failed to show the proper manners were whisked off to the dungeon.


Here she is showing a parent of one of the coarser urchins to the top of the "I don't know how to say 'thank you'"vat. He is going to try to retrieve his vile offspring from the foul goo.

2 comments:

Rae said...

I did not realize how stupid Jon and I looked. Wowwwww.

Anonymous said...

Very Funny!! I love the "silver orb or chocolately deliciousness!" Can we see this yummy orb next time we visit?!?