Monday, March 16, 2009

1st post of 2009 - Bahamas

Here are pix from the cruise that Leigh Ann & I took after my graduation in Feb. It was my first cruise, and I must say it was a true vacation. We had a fabulous time!

I would like to be able to say that all these pictures are "highlights" of our trip, but actually they were taken when the camera was conveniently nearby and/or one of us felt motivated enough to pick it up and push the button. Now that I think about it, I did all the photography except when I handed the camera to Leigh Ann and said "Take a picture of me now."

Relaxin' on the deck.......

Our stewards transformed our towels into animals every day!


Leigh Ann and her bucket o' beer.





One day we kayaked down a tidal creek which ended here,





we were accompanied by "The Asian Girl Who Never Shut Up"
in the white cap.




One of the racoons who joined us for sandwiches.....



at a beautiful beach....



where it was kinda chilly.


The beach is called Goldrock or Goldenrock or something
because of that rock out there in the water.


Why won't the wind stop blowing???????




Port Canaveral.





Cocoa beach on a beautiful (warm) day.


































No comments: